Medicine Festival – exclusive ticket offer!
Conscious Frontiers and the Follow Your Blissters podcast are delighted to be partnering with the pioneering restorative festival, Medicine Festival, which returns to the Wasing Estate near Reading, 18-21 August, in a landscape of stunning natural beauty.
A wellspring of pan-global music, dance, arts and sacred activism, Medicine Festival imports indigenous wisdom keepers from across the planet to share their teachings and ceremonies, and invites people to come together to envision a more harmonious way of living on the planet and creating a brighter future.
The festival is pioneering a new era of restorative summer festivals and shares a wealth of opportunities for wellbeing and nature connection. A C.I.C and not-for-profit organisation, the event is funded by a council of social investors and all profits go towards preserving indigenous communities and to regenerating the Earth.
- Ceremonies hosted by leaders from Brazil’s Yawanawa tribe plus other indigenous elders
- Talks and discussions with Satish Kumar, Dr Scilla Elworthy and Bruce Parry
- Music performances by Peia, Fia Forsström, Nessie Gomes, Millicent Chapanda, The Turbans
- A Family area where the younger generation can learn skills for creating a better world
- In-house cafés which support regenerative and independent food production
- Magical storytelling, walkabout performers, actors, fire spinners and silver-tongued poets!
Through our partnership with Medicine Festival this year,
get 10% off using our code: